Donnerstag, 10. April 2014

100 Happy Days Challenge



Have you heard about the 100 Happy Days Challenge? I came across this site randomly today and out of curiosity how this works, I decided to accept this challenge and signed in. 


Can a person be happy for 100 days in a row? It is required for everyone, who participates in this, to capture an image of one thing that made you happy each day and share it over social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.), using the hashtag #100HappyDays

It can be anything under the sun like eating your favourite pizza for dinner, meeting an old friend, talking to your crush, seeing a cute puppy etc. :)

This should be feasible, right?! As easy as it sounds, based to their homepage “71% of people tried to complete this challenge, but failed quoting lack of time as the main reason”.

However, those (29%) who successfully completed the challenge claim to:
  • Start noticing what makes them happy every day;
  • Be in a better mood every day;
  • Start receiving more compliments from other people;
  • Realize how lucky they are to have the life they have;
  • Become more optimistic;
  • Fall in love during the challenge.


Hence, there is no reason to say “no” to this challenge, right? :p

I think it’s a great idea. Nowadays, life seems to become very busy and stressful, where we all try to finish “piles of tasks”, and we (including me sometimes) often forget or oversee the little things in life that can make us happy as well.

So, starting from today, everyday I’ll make a tweet on twitter and ‘document’ there the ‘highlight/ thing that made me happy’ and that’s for 100 days. Also, after every completed 10days, I’ll summarize my happy moments here. 

I want to take part in this and prove that despite of all the negative or stressful things that can/will/maybe might happen, there are still happy moments. I want to appreciate all the happiness that comes my way.
According to Days Calculator 100 Days from today should be on 19th July 2014. Anyone wants to join me in this happiness challenge? And what do you think of this whole concept?

Let’s get happy everyone and try to make this world a better place. Share love, share happiness.
Lisa xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen